Scores of Mustangs fans watched Friday afternoon as Huntingdon High School football players, coaches, cheerleaders, band members, and other students and faculty paraded their way through town to the court square, where this year’s football homecoming pep rally was held.
Homecoming week winners were named, as well as this year’s Mr. and Miss HHS.
Voted in as Mr. HHS was senior Dylan Johnson.
Senior Anna Kate Arnold was picked as Miss HHS.
The son of Nancy Rich and Marcus Johnson, 17-year-old Dylan is a four-year football player with the Mustangs and is currently playing in the positions of quarterback and running back. He also plays on the basketball and baseball teams.
Anna Kate, 17, is the daughter of April and Scott Arnold. She is on her third year as a cheerleader at HHS. She is senior class vice president and a member of the Beta Club, FBLA, FFA, Student Council, and ACE.
Other Homecoming Week winners included:
- Best Overall Float: the sophomore class.
- Most Beautiful Float: sophomore class.
- Most Original Float: freshman class.
- Most School Spirit (Float): senior class.
- Dress-Up Days: Jay Lowery’s homeroom.
- Friday’s Spirit Competition: senor class.
- Bonfire Spirit Competition: junior class.